Friday, November 25, 2005

 

T+35 - ?? Nov 7 – Nov 25

As you can tell by the length between posts, I've been very busy the past 3 weeks. Two trips home, one for turkey day and otherwise lots of work. My project is winding down well, though there's going to be a lot of stuff happening the next two weeks. I have my second brown bag session I'll be doing, finishing up my product eval and writing up the results. Not a whole lot extra happening besides just work. I've learned about a few corporate policies that may make for an interesting post some time down the road. We'll be in Plano Dec 14-16 giving our presentations and I'll be back home the 17th. My dad is gonna meet me in Dallas. Haven't seen him for a while so that will be a good thing.

Lots on the personal side but that's not what this blog is about. Family is wonderful, isn't it?

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?