Wednesday, October 12, 2005

 

T+8 October 10

Nearly everyone has met with their project sponsors. Lunch was an adventure as Freakboy led us on a tour of closed or overcrowded restaurants. Jose and I finally broke off and went to my first choice for lunch, subway. Work for me today was spent reviewing the products I will be evaluating and prepping my VM for the tests. Sounds simple, but took quite a while. I installed Visual Studio 2005 as part of the test. About 3 hours elapsed time. My particular project has been a little delayed getting kicked off as the contacts are in various stages of unavailability.

For training, I hope to get a class that will meet the final requirement for my MCT certification. Depending on how the schedule works out, I may be able to attend this course near the end of the project. This would be a great personal accomplishment for me as it would allow me to deliver training using Microsoft curriculum. This can benefit both EDS and my current account.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?