Saturday, October 15, 2005

 

T+11-13 October 14-16 Friday –Sunday

I met via phone with one of the vendors this morning to go over the project and how they can help me. It's a short day as I'm going to airport to go home for the weekend. I have updated most of my required documentation for this week and posted it to the project collaboration site for my wingman and coach to review. I got a first draft of my project scope which I will firm up with my wingman Monday. Early morning, you have to use your building ID badge to make the elevator take you to the 17th floor.

First time flying Alaska. Yuk. No power outlets in the seats like American. Plus they're way overbooked and I had to sit for 5 hours in a center seat.

The weekend sure goes by fast. A little bit of shopping and a block party Saturday, church on Sunday, then back on the plane for 6 more hours to be back in Seattle.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?