Friday, September 23, 2005

 

Top Gun T-1 week

This week was pretty hectic again. Lots-o-work over the weekend to help make up for not being in the office Monday. Got a few extra frequent flyer miles by a one-day trip to Dallas. I missed the live version of Cowboys folding in the last few minutes of a game and giving it up to the despicable hated 'skins. Oh well …


This week I finally got my travel approved. Once some managers 2 levels up get it approved, it's pretty easy to make flight arrangements on the company travel site. Just gotta call the airline cuz I can't get a seat assignment for some reason. Also got my TDY approval and Plano hotel reservations. So it's just sit back, work like a dog for one more week and then off to Top Gun …

The number one question I'm getting is "what will you be doing" out there. I don't know yet but I can bet it will be fun.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?